8TH GRADE INFORMATION:
Directions to deprovision Chromebook for graduates. Click Here
Below is information geared towards the 8th grade class. We put as much information about the surrounding schools as they make available to us. Be aware, many of the programs start early so it is important to be on top of the information.
Private School's Information
Brethren Christian High School - (714) 962-6617 www.bchs.net
- Open House November 29 6:30-8:00pm
Calvary Chapel High School - (714) 662-7485 www.calvaryschools.org
If you are interested in attending Calvary Chapel High School, please contact the school directly.
Mater Dei - (714) 754-7711 www.materdei.org
- Future Monarch Information Night Jan. 15 6:00pm tour 7:00pm Presentation
- Applications available Now click here
- Shadow Program and Family Tours - Now through May click here
Orange Lutheran High School - (714) 998 - 5151 www.lhsoc.org
- Applicataions for Fall 2019 open Aug. 20, 2018 Click here for application link.
- Meet OLu Open House Jan. 28, 2019 6:30-8:00pm RSVP Here
- Application's Due Feb. 8, 2019
- Shadow Days - contact the school directly Click Here for info
- Olu Admissions Information Click Here
Pacifica Christian High School (949) 887-2070 www.pacificaoc.org
- Open House Event Saturday, January 19 from 2:00-4:00pm To register for and event or schedule a visit - RSVP
- To schedule a visit Click Here.
- If you are interested in applying to Crean Lutheran HS, please contact them directly.
Halstrom Academy (714) 916-5728 www.halstromacademy.org
Below is a link to a brochure about their unique program.
Waldorf School of Orange County (949) 574-7775 www.woldorfschool.com
If you are interested in applying to Waldorf School of OC, please contact them directly.
Huntington Beach Unified High School District - (714) 903-7000 www.hbuhsd.org
The district letter in regard to Student & Parent meetings for the various HBUHSD schools has been sent out. We have linked it below if you do not recieve one.. Please be sure to attend the parent/student meeting to get all of the important information needed for registration.
Transfer Policy for HBUHSD. Click on the link or see the file attached below. This is from the 2014-2015 school year. A transfer is to change from your home school to another school inside of the HBUHSD school or to transfer into or out of the district. Please note these transfers take place early so do not wait.
Links to HBUSHD information
- how to transfer to a different high school then you are assigned in the HBUHSD 2019-2020